Wednesday, June 02, 2004

-Still Here, Honest-
I have not dissappeared, really... I have just been a little slack in posting over the last couple of weeks. OK a lot slack. Things have been really busy in our house for the past couple of weeks.
Keir had his 6 month doctor's appointment today and everything went very well. His numbers look like this:
18.5lbs (that is in the 75 percentile for his age)
28.5 inches tall (that is in the 95 percentile for his age!!!! I guess he is going to be tall just like Dad).
We have found the greatest invention in the world for parents. It is called Baby Einstein. They are a company that produces all sorts of baby related products. They have a line of DVD/Videos. These videos are amazing, and Keir absolutely LOVES them. His current favorite DVD is Baby Galileo. When we put it in the player he is so involved in the DVD that it gives mommy and daddy a nice break. Any parents with babies out there, these things are a must.
Keir is also a lot more vocal, and he babbles a whole lot now.
My mum is over in Scotland right now, so Keir sent this pic over to his Gran. He then proceeded to try and eat the sign

I am doing my first triathlon in 25 days. It is in Smiths Falls, which just happens to be Jen's hometown.More info on the Triathlon here. I am really excited about it, although I am a little nervous about the swim portion. I know I can do the swim, the question is can I do it with 650 other people?

That is all for now.
Take Care,
Ewan


No comments: