Monday, May 17, 2004

-0.5-
I have not updated anything in a week, haven't really had the time recently. Things are very busy during the week with the swimming, running, and biking, with Keir and the beautiful weather we have been having here (we are trying to spend more time outside) so time to update the blog is not a lot.
Anyway, as I mentioned before, the weather last week and on the weekend was awesome. Saturday I got up early (5:30am) had my breakfast and did a "Brick" workout. What is a Brick workout you ask, well it is usually a bike ride followed immediately by a run. I did a 30km Bike ride and 10km run and was back home 7:45am. I actually had a pretty quick run; probably cause i wasn't pushing Keir (he was still sleeping).
Sunday was Keir's 6 month birthday, it was also Jen's mom's B-day as well. We all went out for a Birthday Breakfast at Cora. This place is awesome, the portions are huge and there is a load of variety in the menu. If you ever get the chance to eat at a Cora's restaurant you should.
After that it was back to our house, where Jen's mum and dad to Keir for a walk and Jen and I did some gardening out front. The front needed some work so it was nice to get it done. When they got back from the walk it was cake time. Jen made a wicked angel food cake with whip-cream and raspberries and chocolate!

It is hard to believe that my wife and I have a 6 Month old, but he has brought so much love and happiness into our lives that i have not really noticed the 6 months go by.

That is all for now
Take Care
Ewan

No comments: