Sunday, March 28, 2004

Post what post....
I have not posted all week, I am not sure why. I was busy at work with several meeting and workshops throughout the week, but I guess that is no excuse.
So here is a round up off this past week.

  • Keir has been very good a sleeping. He now goes to sleep on his own in his crib without any fussing.

  • Keir sat up under his own power

  • Keir has out grown his baby tub and is now in the big boy bath tub


Here are a couple of photos from the past week.
Super Keir
Keir "Eating" at a High Chair
Keir and his cousin Holly

I rode my bike on the trainer for two hours yesterday morning and then in the afternoon i went for a swim. At the swim we did some intervals and half way throught the set I was dead. I think there is a reason why most people do their swimming in the morning. It really does take a lot out of you. So instead of doing 50m intervals we switched to 25m which I could keep up with. Things are warming up here nicely so I should be able to get outside on my bike real soon, and running has become a lot more enjoyable.

That is all for now
Take care
Ewan

No comments: