Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Crawling around....
Well I was supposed to go swimming this morning but Keir was up at 6:30 and I ended up playing with him until 7:30 so I missed my opportunity to go swimming. That is ok because it was really fun playing with Keir in the morning. He definitely is a morning person, unlike his mommy ;-) Keir was trying to crawl with some success on the bed this morning. He had the leg motion down, but could not figure out what to do with his arms. He probably moved 10cm in total, not much but it is a start. I don’t think it will be long until he starts crawling for real and then we will be in trouble!

The weekend was real nice; Jen’s mom was up and stayed the night on Saturday night and stayed all of Sunday as well, Jen, Keir, and her mom went out on Sunday morning so I got to go for I nice semi-long (13km) run with nice weather.

That is all for now
Take Care
Ewan

No comments: