Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Artist in the making???

In the Sunday post I mentioned that I would have more on Isla's artwork that was shown in one of the photos. We that day is now...
Jen got Isla a set of the water based paints and a paint brush. It reminded me of one of those "Paint by Number" sets, the small little paint pots and the little brush. Isla took to the painting like a duck to water. everyday since the paint set was brought home the question out of Isla's mouth was/is "Can I paint?" and paint she did. So much so she went through the paint set in a couple of days. She is quite happy to sit at the table and paint page after page. Here is what I came home to today...
A new paint set and more painting
IMG_1704
Another masterpiece hanging a couple of feet away
IMG_1706
And the results of Isla's hard work, yes those are _all_ painted sheets!
IMG_1705

That is all for now
Take care
Ewan

No comments: