Monday, June 08, 2009

No Pics

No Pics this week, but a update none the less. Last week was really busy for me: I was away from home (for work) for three days. I missed Jen and the kids a whole bunch, but I was very busy so the time away went by real fast.
Isla seems to be doubling her vocabulary every day, her latest phrase is "See you later"
Keir is really getting into reading and spelling words, obviously he gets this from his mother :-)
We had a nice weekend, it was my dads 65th birthday on Saturday and we had a nice celebration with a small group of friends and Neal and Nancy. Keir and Isla stay up till past 10pm, which was great because that means they slept in to 8am on Sunday!
On Sunday, we were up to the cottage, actually Jen drove up and I biked up, it was a great ride and my longest ride so far this year 83km. It did start to rain for the last 30min of the ride but it was not to bad. It pretty much rained the rest of the day but it was just nice to be up at the cottage.
That is all for now
Take care
Ewan

No comments: