Monday, January 24, 2005

-What was I doing?-
Ever feel like your forgeting something? Oh yeah the blog site!!! So I haven't updated in a long time. It has been a very hectic last month, work, not-work, and everything else has been out of control.
Keir is doing great since the last update. Running around as happy as ever. He tries to verbalize everything, you can tell he really wants to talk. No words yet just lots of ooo's and ahhhh's and other sounds.
Jen was sick last week and it really knocked her down (she even took a day of work, that means she must have been really sick), Keir also got a little bit of Jen's bug but he was only affected for a couple of days and seems to be over it and back to his normal self.
As for me, I am so busy with work right now that I always feel like I am forgeting something. I got back into the pool and am swimming once a week. Still doing lots of x-country skiing.
I promise to be better at updating this site, hey that almost sounded like a New Year's resolution. Only a month late, better than never I guess.
That is all for now
Take care
Ewan

No comments: