Thursday, June 01, 2006

Man I am slacking...

Again I have let a couple of weeks go between posts. I got to get back on track.
Anyways, update time: Keir is doing great. His vocabulary and speaking skills are really growing everyday. He is speaking in sentances, he also seems to be a bit of a song bird. We catch him regularly breaking out into songs. His current favorite is "Itsy bitsy spider".
The basement is finished and we are enjoying it. It has been very hot the past couple of days, and the basement stays nice and cool.
Last sunday(may 28th) I finished the National Capital Marathon. I missed my goal time by a one minute and 30 seconds. My time was 3hrs 21min 30sec, but it was very hot and humid on race day so I was happy to finish so close to my goal time, I passed a lot of people who were walking as the heat had gotten to them.
That is all for now
Take care
Ewan

No comments: