Wednesday, March 02, 2005

-Snow-

Well we got a big snow storm yesterday, I think it was something like 20cm of snow in the past two days. And as any good Canadian knows when the snow falls you have to shovel it. Last night I started to shovel the driveway. Keir came outside with me to help me, help is a kind way of putting it. It was funny to watch, Keir would pick up the fresh snow and try to eat it! At first I tried to stop him from eating the snow, but he was very persitant and by the end of the half an hour he had help me by eating a significant amount of snow!
Keir really seems to enjoy being outdoors in the snow. He runs around, rolls around and yes even eats the snow. He must take that from his father!
Other big news, Keir will be going to a daycare provider 2 days a week. This should be lots of fun for Keir, as he really is a social little boy.
He is going for a test run on Monday, so we will see how it goes.
That is all for now
Take Care
Ewan

No comments: