Thursday, September 23, 2004

Well as Jen said here are some new photos of Keir. Keir has started eat more solids. These photos are from this morning of Keir eating toast:




As Jen mentioned in her last post, I was at the dentist yesterday. I needed some small filling done to a couple of teeth. I DON'T LIKE THE DENTIST DRILL, THAT NOISE IS THE WORST NOISE IN THE WORLD. For curiosity sake, I wore my Heart Rate Monitor. My Heart Rate peaked right around 100BPM(beats per Minute). Normally it would be right around 50BPM. I can handle the needles and everything else involved in the dentists office, but when they start drilling I really start to stress, evident by my heart rate.
Anyway I have to go back for one last filling because they ran out of time and didn't want to freeze both sides of my mouth.
Thats all for now
Take Care
Ewan

No comments: