Saturday, February 21, 2004

This is our first posting...
Many changes in our lives over the past year so I have decided to create this blog to record and share our goings on with family friends and whomever.
Some introductions first
There are three of us here in the Hardie Family. My Wife Jen, our son Keir and I (Ewan).
Keir is three months old and the main reason behind this blog. I want family and friends to be able to view his progress.
Keir is amazing to watch, his latest thing is that he is sticking his tongue out which makes Jen and I laugh all the time!

It was my birthday yesterday, I took the day off work(i have been putting in lots of hours since X-Mas) and Jen Keir and I went for a skate on the Rideau Canal, which was lots of fun. After that Jen and I had an nice meal at the Village Cafe in Westboro while my mum and dad babysat. It was nice to get out just the two of us. We talked a lot about how things have changed since my last birthday (we did not know Keir was coming then) but we both agreed that we are very happy with the direction our lives are heading. Then it was back home for cake with my mum, dad, Keir, and Jen.
I can honestly say it was my best birthday ever.

Jen is going out to a friends bachelorette party, so it will be a boys night in at the Hardie Household, hopefully things go smooth.

Anyways I got to go and shovel some snow, one of the perks of living in Canada :-) !
More to come...
Take care
Ewan

No comments: