Saturday, April 28, 2007

Shoes!


new_old
Originally uploaded by apartment5b.
Here is a pic of my running shoes, old shoes on the right replacements on the left ;-)
The Marathon is less than a month away and I am really looking forward to it. I had a busy winter of running (i guess you can tell that by looking at the shoes). I did a little running challenge for myself and ended up runnning 103 days in a row, starting Jan first and ending April 12th or there abouts. I feel very ready for the race.
I have been forced to take 3 days of running this week as I fell during a bike ride last sunday and messed my ankle up a bit (along with leaving some skin behind on the road!)
But if I am going to be a "glass half full guy" the 3 days rest probably did me pretty good and I am ready for the final push toward the big day.

Take care
Ewan

No comments: