Thursday, September 08, 2005

-want to buy a bridge?-

So i might be very gullable we will see. I have heard a lot about the FreeIpods.com. Basically they will send you a free Ipod (actually they do it for other stuff too) if you: 1, sign up for one of there promotions and get 5 other people to do the same. You can choose which promotion you sign up from, I chose a free 20$ gift card at Canadian Tire, which actually costs 1$. Then the tricky part is to get 5 other people to sign up. Well Apple introduced it's new Ipod Nano which would be perfect for me, I thought I would try it out.
It seems very legit as it has been on all the news shows
Here is an article explaining it a lot better tha I just did.
Any way i will keep you posted how it goes.
If you want to try it out as well please you my refer link here http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22124492
If you have any questions about it drop a comment in the comment section and we can talk.
That is all for now
Take Care
Ewan

No comments: