Sunday, September 19, 2004

Goodmorning everyone! The weather here has gotten a little cooler over the last few days. Last week the temperature was in the 20's, and now we're into the low teens in the morning and evening. Fall is definitely in the air. Last night it was girl's night out on Elgin Street, and the new Moms were out to party. Well, not quite. I was home by 10:30. We were having a shower for one of the girls I work with as she is getting married next month, and is sure to be a beautiful bride. Two other girlfriends of mine who have recently had babies were also there, so needless to say, there was lots of talk of labours and epidurals, milestones and weight comparisons. I never thought in a million years that my whole life would center around one little person, but here I am, completely smitten. It's nice to know that everyone else going through the early stages of motherhood feels the same way. Ewan was on his own last night, and to be honest, I think was looking very forward to having a boy's night in with Keir. Everything went smoothly, and Ewan was asleep on the couch when I got home, and there wasn't a peep from Keir until 7 o'clock this morning. My Mom is on her way up to see us today. She always says she has to get her "Keir fix" for the week, as it makes her work week go faster. I should be on my way, as there is a ton of housework to be done for the house to be presentable. take care everyone until next time! Our thoughts are with all of you.

No comments: