Monday, September 27, 2004

Good Monday morning everybody! I can't say that Monday iis my favourite day of the week, but seeing as I have so few Mondays left with Keir before I go back to work, I've been trying to enjoy them as much as possible. Ewan was off to Peterborough this morning for some sort of workshop, so we hope he gets there in good time, and doesn't some how get snarled up in rush hour going there or coming home. Indian summer seems to be upon us, and we are enjoying the warm days before winter is upon us in the next couple of months. Gran and Grandpa Hardie were over for dinner last night, and enjoyed spending time playing with Keir before he was off to bed at 7:30 pm. Doug read Keir a bed time story which Keir thoroughly enjoyed, and he even helpred Grandpa turn the pages. I will figure out sooner or later how to include pictures with the posts, so I apologize for no visuals these last couple of weeks. Hope everyone out there is doing well.

Mama Hardie (aka Jennifer)

No comments: